We have an industry leading 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
How to return item/s.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24hrs prior to the return of the item/s.
- We do not cover the cost of the return. We recommend that you use a shipping method with tracking so you can track the shipment.
- Once we have received and inspected the goods for damages or missing parts, we will process the return transaction within 5 business days. Please allow up to 10 business days for the credit to reach your card/account.
The following conditions are to be met to qualify for a return:
- We must receive the returned item/s within 30 days from the date of purchase. This includes shipping time.
- You must be the first-time customer of the item/s.
- The item/s must be unused, in new condition and in the original packaging as it was delivered.
- Yakka Strength reserves the right to decline a claim for a refund.
- Returns will be credited back to the original method of payment.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards or custom made products.
DAMAGES & ISSUES
Please inspect your order upon arrival and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If for any reason you want to cancel your order please contact us at email@example.com immediately. If your order has been processed and it's currently been shipped we can not cancel the order. You will then have to start a return.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Original shipping charges incurred on your purchase aren’t refundable as part of your return or exchange.